4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a hands-on introduction to the cuisine of Zaragoza during this two-in-one market visit and cooking class. Meet in the city center in the morning, and head first to the Mercado Central, where you’ll meet vendors, will purchase seasonal ingredients, and will see how locals shop. Then, head to your kitchen facilities; with your guide’s instruction, you’ll learn how to prepare several authentic dishes. At the end of class, enjoy your meal alongside delectable local wine.
- See how locals shops when you visit the bustling Mercado Central
- Learn how to make several authentic dishes from the region
- Enjoy a hearty meal, complete with local wines to go with
- Your guide’s hands-on instruction will make cooking easy and fun
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gastro Rutica 41 Spain
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Midday Market Tour and Spanish Cooking Class?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Midday Market Tour and Spanish Cooking Class?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Midday Market Tour and Spanish Cooking Class?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Midday Market Tour and Spanish Cooking Class?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesZaragozaUnique Experiences - AragónCooking Classes - AragónWalking Tours - AragónHalf-day Tours - AragónUnique Experiences - TarragonaCooking Classes - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaUnique Experiences - San SebastianCooking Classes - San SebastianWalking Tours - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianCategory