9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance ticket for Plitvice National Park
Pick-up and drop-off to selected locations in Zagreb
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Zrinjevac 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Or get picked up at any hotel that are listed ad pickup points.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- If you can, bring sportswear and comfortable closed shoes... lots of walking!
- Your guide will be available to assist you throughout the entire trip and guide you through the park.
- Approx. 8.5km (5.3mil) walk is the length of the walking tour in the park. You will see all the highlights, and don’t worry there are no big inclines so it’s an enjoyable walk.
- Some of the park may be restricted and is weather dependent.
- This tour will still operate in all weather conditions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY pathfinder TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Plitvice lakes and Rastoke day trip from Zagreb (Guaranteed departure)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Plitvice lakes and Rastoke day trip from Zagreb (Guaranteed departure)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Plitvice lakes and Rastoke day trip from Zagreb (Guaranteed departure)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Plitvice lakes and Rastoke day trip from Zagreb (Guaranteed departure)
9 to 10 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingZagrebNature and Wildlife - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWalking Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHistorical Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkNature and Wildlife - LjubljanaWalking Tours - LjubljanaHistorical Tours - LjubljanaFull-day Tours - LjubljanaNature and Wildlife - GrazWalking Tours - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)Museum of IllusionsKing Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Art PavilionZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Mirogoj CemeterySamoborMedvedgrad CastleStrossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Zagreb Botanical GardenZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)Lotrscak TowerMuseum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica)