10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the natural beauty of the Plitvice Lakes National Park on a private full-day tour from Zagreb and enjoy the undivided attention of your private guide. Your tour can be customized to suit your preferences, so you can discover the picturesque watermill village of Rastoke, enjoy hiking around the Plitvice lakes, or soak up the scenery on a train ride or boat cruise.
- Full-day private Plitvice Lakes National Park tour from Zagreb
- Explore the Millers Village of Rastoke and admire its traditional watermill
- Admire the UNESCO-listed natural wonders of the Plitvice Lakes on a guided tour
- Hike or ride the train around the Upper Lakes (Gornja Jezera) and Veliki Slap waterfall
- Enjoy a scenic boat cruise around the Lower Lakes (Donja Jezera)
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, entrance fees and round-trip transport
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
English-speaking driver/guide (French-speaking driver/guide available on request)
Admission tickets for the park - including electric boat & train ride
Guaranteed to skip the long lines at the entrance
Food & drinks (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your accommodation
We do pick ups from all hotels, apartments, BNB's, and ZAG airport
- Pleso Airport, Zagreb Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY IN travel International d.o.o.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Plitvice Lakes and Rastoke Private Day Tour from Zagreb?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Plitvice Lakes and Rastoke Private Day Tour from Zagreb?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Plitvice Lakes and Rastoke Private Day Tour from Zagreb?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Plitvice Lakes and Rastoke Private Day Tour from Zagreb
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagrebBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkNature and Wildlife - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - LjubljanaNature and Wildlife - LjubljanaFull-day Tours - LjubljanaBus Tours - GrazNature and Wildlife - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
Lotrscak TowerSamoborZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Museum of IllusionsArt PavilionCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Zagreb Botanical GardenStrossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Medvedgrad CastleCroatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)Mirogoj CemeteryZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)