10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take in the highlights of Slovenia on a full-day tour from Zagreb and enjoy a relaxed itinerary with plenty of free time to explore independently. Visit Ljubljana castle, the Dragon Bridge, and the Ljubljanica waterfront in Ljubljana; enjoy a typical Slovenian lunch at a local restaurant (own expense); then admire the lake and castle in scenic Bled.
- Full-day Ljubljana and Bled small-group tour from Zagreb
- Explore the Slovenian capital of Ljubljana on a self-guided tour
- Visit the resort town of Bled and admire views of Lake Bled
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Slovenia or those short on time
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transport in air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver/escort
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance to Bled Castle - Adults: 10€, Students: 7€, Children 14 and under: 5
Boat ride to Bled Island - 14€ p/p round-trip
Entrance to Church of Assumption of Mary
Funicular ride in Ljubljana
Entrance to Ljubljana Castle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wanderer
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Ljubljana and Bled Small-Group Tour from Zagreb?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Ljubljana and Bled Small-Group Tour from Zagreb?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Ljubljana and Bled Small-Group Tour from Zagreb?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Ljubljana and Bled Small-Group Tour from Zagreb?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Ljubljana and Bled Small-Group Tour from Zagreb
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingZagrebBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkNature and Wildlife - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - LjubljanaNature and Wildlife - LjubljanaFull-day Tours - LjubljanaBus Tours - GrazNature and Wildlife - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Museum of IllusionsLotrscak TowerBan Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Art PavilionZagreb Botanical GardenZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Medvedgrad CastleCroatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)SamoborZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)Mirogoj CemeteryStrossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)