- Travel to the outlying location with ease via minivan or car
- Gain insight into Plitvice Lakes UNESCO-listed park from your guide
- Forget the hustle and bustle of the city as you wander in nature
- Relax after an active day with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Customers should wait in front of the meteorological pole.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking/hiking shoes
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Please note: November 1st through March 31st, the panoramic trains and electric boats do not operate. Tour will be operated on foot during these periods.
- Depending on the weather conditions some parts of the park might be restricted
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roundabout Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff