Explore our promoted experiences
- Private day trip from Zadar to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Drink in the aquamarine lakes, waterfalls, and forests of the UNESCO-listed park
- See the highlights on a guided walking tour of the trails and lake boardwalks
- Optional breakfast box, optional lunch at local restaurant, and entrance fees at additional cost
- Private air-conditioned transport, with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Price per vehicle, with maximum of eight passengers
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please always check the weather: conditions in the Plitvice region can change very quickly from hot to cold, so please do not wear flip-flops or light summer clothing
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Croatica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.