5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Zadar archipelago on a half-day boat tour from Biograd or Zadar. This tour enables you to visit secluded bays and go island-hopping, exploring pristine beaches and swimming in the Mediterranean Sea. Traveling with a small group of just 15 people or fewer on board the boat enables you to spread out and relax on deck, soaking in the sun and the intimate atmosphere. Use of fishing and snorkeling equipment is included.
- Use of fishing and snorkeling equipment included to further explore the ocean
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Zadar or Biograd
- Skipper mans the ship and provides commentary on the area's ecosystem, history, and wildlife
- Round-trip transportation from local hotels via air-conditioned vehicle for a comfortable ride
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Upon reservation supplier booking department will contact you and inform you about pick up location nearest to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sun protection advised
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Sailing Trip from Zadar?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Sailing Trip from Zadar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Sailing Trip from Zadar?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Sailing Trip from Zadar?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Sailing Trip from Zadar
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDalmatiaZadarNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaWater Tours - DalmatiaSailing - DalmatiaHalf-day Tours - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - ŠibenikWater Tours - ŠibenikSailing - ŠibenikHalf-day Tours - ŠibenikNature and Wildlife - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWater Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkSailing - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHalf-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkCategory