8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Kazimierza Wielkiego 19a/21, 50-077 Wrocław, Poland
We meet at the bus stop in front of the building
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viadrina Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Polish Pottery of Boleslawiec and UNESCO Jawor Church of Peace Tour
8 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingWroclawBus Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanFull-day Tours - PoznanBus Tours - PragueHistorical Tours - PragueFull-day Tours - PragueBus Tours - KrakowHistorical Tours - KrakowFull-day Tours - KrakowCategory