11 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Learn about a poignant part of Poland’s history in this tour of Adolf Hitler’s World War II Headquarters—Wolf’s Lair. You won’t have to worry about navigating in Poland’s countryside, as you’ll be picked up from your Warsaw hotel and taken to Masuria. Learn about Poland’s history and why this area was chosen for Hitler’s headquarters. As you’ll be in a small-group tour, you’ll have better access to your guide for questions.
- See Adolf Hitler’s World War II Headquarters—Wolf’s Lair
- Learn about Polish history from your guide
- Small-group tour means a more personalized experience
- Get access to the countryside Masuria area of Poland
Saved to wishlist!
Tour of the Wolf's Lair with the guide (local or the one who picks you up in Warsaw)
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Your guide for whole day (he is not just a driver)
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Shared tour: Pickup for shared tours is available for centrally located hotels:
Bellotto Hotel - Warsaw
Bristol Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw
Gromada Hotel - Warsaw
H15 Boutique Hotel - Warsaw
Hampton by Hilton Warsaw City Centre
Holiday Inn Warsaw City Centre
Indigo Hotel Warsaw Nowy Świat
InterContinental - Warsaw
Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw
Mercure Centrum - Warsaw
Mercure Grand - Warsaw
Metropol Hotel - Warsaw
Novotel Centrum - Warsaw
Polonia Palace Hotel - Warsaw
PURO Hotel Warszawa Centrum
Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel - Warsaw
Raffles Europejski - Warsaw
Rialto Hotel - Warsaw
Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
Sofitel Warsaw Victoria
If your hotel/apartment is not listed our advisor will suggest the closest and most comfortable meeting point.
Private tour: pickup service is available for all Warsaw hotels, Airbnb and apartments. Contact us to set up the meeting at your location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you want book the tour for children who are shorter than 150 cm (4,9 ft) you must contact tour operator before booking the tour and check the availability of toddler / child car seat / booster seat.
- Since we have to rent a toddler / child car seat / booster seat for child shorter than 150 centimeters the fare is the same as for adult.
- You should contact tour operator before booking a tour to make sure is the tour appropriate to you if you have food intolerance, allergies or other health issues
- You have to contact tour operator before booking the tour if you require special assistance (e.g. wheelchair assistance)
- Please have your breakfast before the departure of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Warsaw Behind the Scenes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Wolf's Lair - Wolfschanze - 1 day tour from Warsaw?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wolf's Lair - Wolfschanze - 1 day tour from Warsaw?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Wolf's Lair - Wolfschanze - 1 day tour from Warsaw
11 to 13 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingWarsawBus Tours - KrakowHistorical Tours - KrakowFull-day Tours - KrakowBus Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanFull-day Tours - PoznanBus Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradFull-day Tours - KaliningradCategory