- Half-day authentic food tour of Warsaw
- Sip beverages like coffee and Polish vodka
- Taste Polish specialties at local restaurants, delis, and markets
- All food and beverage tastings included
- Led by a friendly foodie guide
- Pickup, drop-off and travel aboard a Communist-era minibus
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Learn about Polish culture through its cuisine as you make your way through a hand-picked selection of the city's best and most authentic eateries. Sample fresh local produce at a farmer’s market, and then delve into heartier delights like kiełbasa (sausage), traditional Polish soup, bigos (meat and cabbage stew), and two kinds of stuffed pierogi (dumplings).
If you have a taste for salty pickled products, you might like ogórki kiszone (pickled cucumbers). Sink your teeth into some of Warsaw’s best baked goods like market-fresh bread and delicious pączki (donuts) from a pastry shop, and wash it down with a cup of coffee. Finally, no Polish food tour would be complete without a shot of strong, refreshing vodka.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is available only for persons taller than 150 cm (4,9 ft).
- You must contact Tour Operator before booking the tour to make sure is the tour appropriate to you if you have food intolerance, allergies or other health issues.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Retro minibuses are not equipped with air conditioning, they are equipped with an efficient heating system for wintertime.
- Some of the retro minibuses are not equipped with seatbelts (which is legal with classic vintage cars).
- Vegetarian option is available, tour supplier must be informed about this requests at least 24 hours before the tour.
- Vegan and non-gluten options are not available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Warsaw Behind the Scenes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms