- 4-hour, private tour of Warsaw
- Design your own itinerary with an experienced guide
- See what interests you most
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that transfer from and to the hotel is counted into the total time of the tour. Therefore, sometimes it is better to meet the guide in the city centre, rather than spend the time transferring from the far located hotel.
- Car is used mainly for transfers between locations where guests walk with their guide.
- If you want to book the tour for children shorter than 150 cm (4,9 ft), you must contact the tour operator before booking the tour and check the availability of a toddler/child car seat/booster seat.
- An adult must accompany youth under 18 years old.
- Retro minibuses are not equipped with air conditioning; they have an efficient heating system for wintertime.
- Some of the retro minibuses are not equipped with seat belts (legal with classic vintage cars).
- Please contact us before booking the tour if you have any health issues or mobility limitations.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Warsaw Behind the Scenes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms