Explore our promoted experiences
- Half Day City Sightseeing Tour of Warsaw
- Admire historical landmarks such as the Ghetto Memorial and Chopin's Monument
- Visit the Tomb of the Unknown Solider
- Walk along the Royal Route, home to Warsaw's aristocrats
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
When you arrive in the historic Old Town, step out on foot for a walking tour of the city. Admire the Castle Square, St John's Cathedral, King Sigismund's Column, the Old Town Market Square and the Barbican.
After a full morning of discovering Poland’s capital city, you will be returned to your Warsaw hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polish Travel Quo Vadis Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.