- Vilnius ghost walking tour
- Explore the streets of the city when the sun goes down
- Hear about myths, legends and horrific events from an informative guide
- Pass by attractions like Vilnius Cathedral
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Meeting point by the stairs of Cathedral belfry Address: Katedros square 2, Vilnius Directions: Meet your guide carrying a red umbrella near the Cathedral Belfry Dates: Daily Return point: Concludes at Vilnius Town Hall square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Romantic Vilnius
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience