- Take a 2-hour private walking tour through Old Town Vilnius
- See landmarks like Lukiskiu Prison and the Town Hall Square
- Learn about the history and culture of Vilnius since World War II
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Meeting point in front of Vilnius Town Hall, on the stairs of Town Hall Address: Didzioji street 31, Vilnius Directions: The guide will be holding a big red umbrella Dates: Daily Return point: Concludes at Gediminas Avenue by Lukiskiu square
Return point: Concludes at Gediminas Avenue by Lukiskiu square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Romantic Vilnius
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.