2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore both the ancient and modern corners of Vilnius on this half-day bike tour. Pedaling a provided bike lets you travel like a local and cover muc more ground than you could on a walking tour. Simply pedal along and soak in the scenery on this tour while your guide provides the navigation and commentary on UNESCO-listed Vilnius' history, architecture, culture, and modern life. Highlights include Cathedral Square, the Gate of Dawn, the Uzupis, and other must-see stops.
- Use of bicycle and helmet included in tour price
- Insightful commentary from a guide as you travel on Vilnius' history and culture
- Rain coats and child seats provided if neccessary
- Water to keep you hydrated as you explore
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Optional rain coat
Departure & Return
Travel agency West Express premises, A. Stulginskio g. 5, Vilnius 01115, Lithuania
Travel agency West Express premises
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike&Tours Velotakas Vilnius
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group - Bike Tour of Vilnius Highlights "Iconic Landmarks & Hidden Gems"?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group - Bike Tour of Vilnius Highlights "Iconic Landmarks & Hidden Gems"?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group - Bike Tour of Vilnius Highlights "Iconic Landmarks & Hidden Gems"
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVilniusMountain Bike Tours - MinskHistorical Tours - MinskMountain Bike Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaMountain Bike Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradCategory
National Art Gallery Tours & TicketsVichy Aqua Park (Vichy Vandens Parkas) Tours & TicketsVilnius University (Vilniaus Universitetas) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Occupations and Freedom Fights (Okupaciju ir Laisves Kovu Muziejus) Tours & TicketsMoney Museum (Pinigu Muziejaus) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Lithuania, New Arsenal Tours & TicketsPalace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania (National Museum) Tours & TicketsVilnil Museum of Illusions Tours & TicketsVilnius TV Tower Tours & TicketsBastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall (Vilniaus Gynybines Sienos Basteja) Tours & TicketsPresidential Palace Tours & TicketsAmber Museum-Gallery (Gintaro Muziejus-Galerija) Tours & TicketsLukiskes Square (Lukiskiu Aikste) Tours & TicketsUzupis Tours & TicketsSt. Peter and St. Paul's Church (Sv. Apastalu Petro ir Povilo Baznycia) Tours & TicketsGediminas Avenue (Gedimino Prospektas) Tours & TicketsBernardine Church (Bernardinu Parapija) Tours & TicketsDruskininkai Aquapark Tours & Tickets