3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Katedros varpinė, Vilnius 01143, Lithuania
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/13/2021 - 2/10/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Pylimo g., Vilnius, Lithuania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Baltics
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jewish Heritage in Vilnius - Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Jewish Heritage in Vilnius - Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Jewish Heritage in Vilnius - Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jewish Heritage in Vilnius - Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Jewish Heritage in Vilnius - Private Walking Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVilniusWalking Tours - MinskHistorical Tours - MinskHalf-day Tours - MinskWalking Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaWalking Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradCategory
Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania (National Museum) Tours & TicketsPresidential Palace Tours & TicketsAmber Museum-Gallery (Gintaro Muziejus-Galerija) Tours & TicketsDruskininkai Aquapark Tours & TicketsGediminas Avenue (Gedimino Prospektas) Tours & TicketsSubacius Hill Tours & TicketsNational Art Gallery Tours & TicketsVilnius TV Tower Tours & TicketsSt. Peter and St. Paul's Church (Sv. Apastalu Petro ir Povilo Baznycia) Tours & TicketsVilnil Museum of Illusions Tours & TicketsVichy Aqua Park (Vichy Vandens Parkas) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Lithuania, New Arsenal Tours & TicketsLukiskes Square (Lukiskiu Aikste) Tours & TicketsBastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall (Vilniaus Gynybines Sienos Basteja) Tours & TicketsMoney Museum (Pinigu Muziejaus) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Occupations and Freedom Fights (Okupaciju ir Laisves Kovu Muziejus) Tours & TicketsGediminas Castle Tower (Gedimino Pilies Bokstas) Tours & TicketsVilnius University (Vilniaus Universitetas) Tours & Tickets