Departure & Return
Exit the U4 (green line) at its endpoint "Huetteldorf". Follow the exit "Keisslergasse" until you reach the escalator. Wait right in front of the building, opposite the bus terminal. I will meet you there.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Hike is of medium difficulty, you should be in good physical condition, sure-footed and enjoy walking
- Please bring proper hiking gear, especially hiking boots/shoes with good grip
- Please bring a snack and water (min. 1 litre) for the day, sun- and rain protection
- In case of bad weather (heavy rain) the tour can be cancelled. By booking, you accept this condition.
- Day trip I walking time: 3 hrs excl. breaks I travel time: approx. 2 hours back and forth
- Required minimum number of attendees: 2
- Private Tour / Small group tour: minimum 2, maximum 6 people
- Booking confirmation will be sent within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Das Leben spueren - Embrace Life
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience