3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover gay culture and history in Vienna on a private 3-hour tour. Starting from your accommodation, the gay-friendly excursion is conveniently offered twice a day and in six different languages. Explore the house where composer Franz Schubert died and learn about his life and relationships with men. You also enjoy a visit to Naschmarkt, the heart of gay culture in Vienna, where you can taste some traditional dishes.
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Listen to live commentary in your native language
- Discover the secret life of composer Franz Schubert
- Taste traditional dishes at Naschmarkt
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Stephansplatz 9, 1010 Wien, Austria
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gaily Tour - Gay & Lesbian Travel in Europe
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day LGBT Private Tour in Vienna?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day LGBT Private Tour in Vienna?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day LGBT Private Tour in Vienna
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursViennaHistorical Tours - SchwechatHistorical Tours - BratislavaHistorical Tours - GrazCategory
Judenplatz DürnsteinSchlosspark Schönbrunn (Schönbrunn Palace Garden)Hard Rock Café ViennaDonauparkLiechtenstein Garden Palace (Gartenpalais Liechtenstein)Schlumberger CellarsRathausBeethoven PasqualatihausSt. Rupert's Church (Ruprechtskirche)Kunsthalle Wien MuseumsquartierSt Peter's ChurchTime Travel ViennaImperial Treasury of Vienna (Kaiserliche Schatzkammer)Chocolate Museum ViennaVienna TheatermuseumPalais Auersperg Leopold MuseumHeroes’ Square (Heldenplatz)Schubert Sterbewohnung