Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip-the-line admission to the Palace of Versailles with guided tour
- Explore the chateau with a guide to learn about its royal inhabitants, from Louis XIV to Marie Antoinette
- See the Hall of Mirrors and the State Apartments
- Visit the gardens after the tour to walk around on your own (additional fee on certain days)
Departure & Return
Check in at GetYourGuide office, located near Café Madeleine, across the street from the train station Versailles Château Rive Gauche (RER line C). Do not go directly at the Palace of Versailles.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The time on your voucher is the meeting time at the agency (tour departs few minutes after). In case of late arrival for the check-in, you cannot join the tour and no refund or postponement will be made.
- The skip-the-line access can be slowed down on peak days due to various safety controls established by the Versailles Palace
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Bring your own headphones if you have them; standard jack, not Bluetooth
- Versailles Château Rive Gauche train station will be closed between July 15 - August 20, 2022. Instead, you will need to take a different route from Paris
- There are two options with public transport: 1. Take a train to the station called "Versailles Rive Droite" (Take line L via Saint Lazare or La Défense) then it's a 25-minute walk to the GetYourGuide shop. 2. Take a train to the station called "Versailles Chantiers" (Take line N via Montparnasse or line U via La Défense) then it's a 15-minute walk to the GetYourGuide shop.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY GetYourGuide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms