Explore our promoted experiences
- See a side of Versailles most visitors overlook on this Petit Trianon tour
- Explore the Petit Trianon, its gardens, the Queen’s Theatre, and more
- Learn all about Marie Antoinette’s life and times from your guide
- Take the Petit Train to and from the Domain of Marie-Antoinette
Departure & Return
Meet your guide outside the restaurant Ore in the courtyard of the chateau. Directions: When facing the Palace, on the left, you will see a sign for entrance A. Do not join the queue, go to the left of this wing of the palace to the restaurant entrance. Your guide will be waiting there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A reasonable amount of walking is involved, please ensure you wear comfortable shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memories France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.