- Food tour of Verona, led by an expert tour leader
- See top Verona landmarks such as the Roman Arena
- Taste typical Italian food and drink including espresso, a pastry, and a glass of Valpolicella wine
- Learn about Verona’s history, culture and food from your expert guide
- Numbers limited to 12 people, ensuring a small-group experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Then travel next to a local workshop for a behind-the-scenes look at how tortellini is made. See how the dough is mixed, rolled, and stuffed, and treat your taste buds afterward to some fresh pasta samples.
Then peruse the shelves at a local wine shop as you learn about the region’s wine production. Swirl and sip one of the local varieties, such as Prosecco, Lugana and Valpolicella.
Please note: Places visited during your tour are subject to change, mostly due to the weekly closing of the shops. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and any dietary restrictions are catered to. Please note this on the reservation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
- Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 6 years of age are not allowed in this activity.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- In case of delay, please contact us
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff