- Wine tour through the Valpolicella region from Verona
- Small-group tour limited to eight people provides an intimate experience
- Tour the vineyards of a winery, and learn about the winemaking process
- Taste local wines including Amarone
Departure & Return
Meet your guide IN FRONT of the entrance of the RISTORI THEATRE. Please arrive 5 minutes in advance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
During this tour, enjoy the stunning scenery as you drive over to a winery. At the winery, sample traditional Italian wines, including Amarone which is partially made from dried grapes. Your guide tells you about the different wines, the history of this area, and other interesting facts. Learn about the winemaking process at this winery, and head down to the wine cellar. You can purchase bottles of your favorite kinds to take home with you if you choose (own expense).
If you've chosen the morning tour, proceed to a second wine tasting session and a light lunch. The afternoon tour, instead, heads to medieval Borgo for free time. Both tours end back in Verona.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance
- Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 18 years of age are not allowed in the activity.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number
- Most travelers can participate
- The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid- 19 Certification (Green Pass or CDC equivalent certificate). This provision does not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. You need to provide: 1) vaccination certificate or 2) medical certificate confirming recovery from COVID or 3) negative test carried out within 48 hours. It is requested to show an identity document, in order to verify the actual ownership.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff