Explore our promoted experiences
- Downloadable mobile app with 100 points of interest
- 24- or 48-hour boat ticket
- Hop on and hop off the boat whenever you like
- Self-guided tour means you can move at your own pace
Departure & Return
With Piazza San Marco at your back and the Poste Italiane in front of you, look on the left and you will see A grey newsstand. Go there and ask for the ticket. The newsstand is between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You'll see a sign "VENICE TOURS - ASSISTANCE POINT".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is suggested to take the public boat lines number 4.1 – 4.2 or 3 for the islands
- For Canal Grande tour you must take the line number 1
- You will receive an e-mail with the QR, public boat ticket and instructions to active the mobile app
- You can use it anytime by night and by day how many times you want
- This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only
- You have to download the app on your mobile phone
- Please pay attention, our App is totally independent from your operator’s App. On your device will appear Pop Guide icon.
- The mobile app is supported by the followed system: Apple: from IOS 8; IPhone, Ipad and Ipod Touch - Android: from the 4.1 version system
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms