Explore our promoted experiences
- Street food tour in Venice
- Walk through the historic city center to sample its traditional foods
- Visit the colorful Rialto Market
- Sample cicchetti, buranelli biscuits, local cheeses, and more
Departure & Return
You will meet the guide in Campo San Bartolomio next the statue. Your guide will be holding a sign written " Food Tour".
What To Expect
Explore the busy Rialto Market to see colorful stalls selling seafood, vegetables, and fruit. Throughout your tour, see some of the main sights of the city, including the Campo San Bartolomeo, Campo San Polo, Basilica dei Frari, and more.
Taste some of Venice's local specialties, such as the bite-sized cicchetti served at bars all over the city. These tapas-like snacks are popular with Venetians who meet friends after work for a drink and a few bites before dinner.
Sample cheese made in the region, traditional cakes, and buranelli biscuits. All food is included in the tour (drinks are at own expense).
Take this tour early in your Venice visit to reap the rewards of all you'll learn about where to go and what to eat in the canal city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At the moment of reservation please specify your mobile number inclusive of country code in case of a emergency
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please make sure you arrive at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before.This is the key to ensuring the quality of your experience.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The tour was about the right length and not too long (2.5hrs) it was just street food so don't expect restaurant food.We both enjoyed it." See review