Explore our promoted experiences
- Entry ticket to Venice's Gallerie dell'Accademia
- Tour this historic art gallery in Venice at your own pace
- Learn about Venetian painters through the 18th century
- See works of art by Titian, Tintoretto, Veronese, and more
What To Expect
Many churches in Venice were destroyed during the Napoleonic period. Much of the art was confiscated. There are works of art from those churches that survive in the Accademia – the only testimony remaining from that era in some cases.
Tour the Accademia Galleries at your own pace, learning about the art on display and the history of the school.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You must print and present Weekend in Italy confirmation voucher in order to redeem your tickets at the moment of the visit
- The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The museum or attraction will automatically confirm the closest available time, which can be any time during opening hours on the selected date, if your preferred time is no longer available.
- Service fees and eventual temporary exhibition fees are due for any kind of ticket and for free admission days.
- Please Note that you will be asked to show a valid I.D. at the museum entrance.
- Children up to 18 years old qualify for free tickets can be picked up directly at museum's cashier on the date of the visit.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of the mask is mandatory for visitors and museum staff during the whole time spent inside the museum.
- The museum has adopted a variety of rules in order to limit the possibility of contagions: - Limitation of entrances and exit - Social distancing in places like restourants, shops, and public places inside the museum - Use of signs to enforce the physical distance of at least 1 meter - Dispenser are available in several areas of the museums for hand sanitization - Daily cleaning of rooms, work stations and public places inside the museum are ensured - The staff at the museum could measure you body heat by the use of a thermometer
- OPERATED BY Weekend in Italy
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff