- Explore Venice's backstreets and local legends on a walking tour
- Escape the crowds of St. Mark's Square into the quieter maze of surrounding squares and canals
- Discover the hidden Venice with the guide
Departure & Return
Having the Basilica of San Marco behind you, stay on the right side of the square and go under the arches. Find Olivetti Museum, turn right passing under the archways, cross the little bridge and go straight on to “Campo San Gallo”, Venice Tours Office is in the square, San Marco 1093/B.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The walking tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (In these cases, it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- The could be bilingual
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be at the meeting point 5 minutes before the departure time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands