Explore our promoted experiences
- 45-minutetour of St. Mark's Basilica in Venice, including the loggia
- Seea scale model of the basilica in St. Mark's Museum
- Marvelat the intricate golden mosaics inside the basilica
- Getan up-close look at the famous bronze horses
- Lookover St. Mark's Square from above with a visit to the loggia
Departure & Return
Under the Clock Tower in St Mark's Square. Please note the Clock Tower is not the bell Tower (Campanile)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Access to the Basilica is only permitted to visitors with suitable attire (no shorts or vest or tops) and backpacks are not allowed for safety reasons.
- At the end of the tour you can continue the visit inside St. Mark’s Basilica on your own. Please note that the church closes at 5pm.
- The Procuratoria di San Marco reserves the right to prohibit visits and access to the basilica at any time and without notice for reasons of force majeure (e.g. high water) and/or safety reasons.
- In cases of extra liturgical ceremonies, exceptional high tides or other special occasions, access to St Mark's Basilica may not be permitted and therefore the tour will not take place
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
- At the meeting point you will find our assistants, easily recognizable by an identification badge with 'Insidecom' and their names.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insidecom srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.