- Three-course lunch in a traditional Venetian restaurant
- Water taxi ride along the Grand Canal
- Walking tour of landmarks, Rialto Bridge, and local market
- See the city with a local
Departure & Return
Ristorante Antico Pignolo Calle Specchieri San Marco 451 GPS co-ordinates (Decimal degrees DD): 45.435552, 12.339429 GPS co-ordinates (Degrees, minutes and seconds DMS): 45°26'08.2"N 12°20'22.2"E ARRIVING BY PUBLIC VAPORETTO: Take line #1 and get off at “San Marco Vallaresso” stop or line #2 and get off at “San Marco Giardinetti” stop. Once you get off the vaporetto, turn right and go straight till the two columns, then turn left and reach Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, go straight leaving the Basilica on your right and pass under the Clock Tower. Then turn right into Calle Larga San Marco and take the second street on the left called “Calle Specchieri”. After few meters, on your right, you find the Restaurant and enjoy your lunch. ARRIVING ON FOOT: The Clock Tower is located in Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, go straight leaving the Basilica on your right and pass under the Clock Tower. Then turn right into Calle Larga San Marco and take the second street on the left called “Calle Specchieri”. After few meters, on your right, you find the Restaurant and enjoy your lunch.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Unfortunately this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- The itinerary could change in case of exceptionally bad weather, wind and high/low tide
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptional bad weather (in these cases it can be postponed the days after otherwise it will be refunded)
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Please reconfirm the tour at least 24hrs before
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms