- • Jump the queue and enter in the Golden Basilica
- • Discover curiosities about the cathedral and its byzantine masterpieces
- • Enjoy the audio commentary on your mobile device
Departure & Return
For the access to the Basilica di San Marco, it is mandatory to be there 10 minutes before the departure time.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- THIS VOUCHER IS NOT THE TICKET ENTRY,
- You need to get the ticket and the code for the audio guide at the meeting point indicated
- Please be at the meeting point 20 minutes before the entry time
- If you don't arrive at the timeslot selected, you loose the ticket.
- For the visit of the Basilica proper clothing is required (no shorts or tank tops)
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned. The tour is individual.
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms