Explore our promoted experiences
- 30-minute private gondola ride
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Ideal for special occasions: birthdays, anniversaries, and proposals
- Experience a piece of Venice history and culture
- Morning and afternoon departures available
Departure & Return
Meeting point: 15 min before the departure time at the gondola station of Santa Maria del Giglio, next to the Gritti Palace Hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Soak up the atmosphere as your gondolier poles the longboat along the Grand Canal, which has been the bustling heart of the city for centuries. Turn off the Grand Canal to explore the quieter waterways where many Venetians live, and take advantage of your personal tour to chat with the gondolier, or ask any questions you have about Venetian history and culture.
This 30-minute tour concludes at the original departure point, at a dock in central Venice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not guided, although the gondolier may chat and give you some local history
- Check in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
- For all late arrivals or no show, no refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Venice Events srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands