Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Danieli Gondola Pier, located near to the San Zaccaria stop of Vaporetto Public Line 1, in front of Hotel Danieli.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All gondolas have a maximum capacity of 5 people including children. During the Covid-19 emergency Gondola can board 5 passengers only if part of the same family, otherwise we reduce the capacity on board to 4 people
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Agenzia Gondolieri Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized