Explore our promoted experiences
- A do-it-yourself smartphone tour of Venice
- Walk like a Venetian: discover untrodden parts of the city left off most tourist itineraries
- Listen to audio commentary on each attraction for in-depth background on the city’s history
- No need to worry about getting lost: you’ll be able to navigate through a GPS map
Departure & Return
With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane (Post Office) in front of you, find on your left Venice Tours Assistance Point, the big grey newsstand (with many souvenir and newspapers).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can use it anytime by night and by day how many times you want.
- You can use the mobile app also the days after your reservation date.
- This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only.
- You have to download the app on your mobile phone.
- Collect your digital audio guide at the meeting point. You can use our wi fi to download it on your mobile. Please, bring your own earphones. You can collect it from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- The mobile app is supported by the followed system:
- Apple: from IOS 8; IPhone, Ipad and Ipod Touch
- Android: from the 4.1 version system
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms