1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Well-suited to independent travelers, this do-it-yourself tour of Doge’s Palace and St. Mark’s Square includes a complimentary guidebook with handy background information on Venice’s most standout attractions. Beat the hours-long entrance lines with skip-the-line access, and tour the museums of San Marco at your own pace. Admission tickets also include entry to the Biblioteca Nazionale, Museo Archeologico Nazionale, and Museo Correr.
- Skip-the-line admission tickets to San Marco museums with free guidebook and map
- Enjoy seven detailed itineraries for you to follow at your own pace, perfect for adventure lovers
- Get in-depth information on each site with your own complimentary guidebook
- Planning made easy: simplify your trip with handy public boat transportation schedules
Saved to wishlist!
Detailed map is included with public boat transportation information.
Handy guide book in 7 different languages with information about the public transportation
Skip the line Ticket for Doge's Palace, Museo Correr, Biblioteca Marciana, Archeological Museum
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointVenice Tours Assistance (NEWSSTAND), Calle larga de l'Ascension, 1257, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Collect the tickets starting from the same day of the visit, from 10:00 AM and not before at Venice Tours Assistance Point in St. Mark's Square, Calle Larga Ascensione #1257
Opening hours: from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office) with a sign "VENICE TOURS – ASSISTANCE POINT".
Ticket Redemption Point
Calle larga de l'Ascension, 1256, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Doges’ Palace: FREE DEPOSIT INSIDE
- DOGES PALACE OPENING HOURS: From 09:00am to 6:00pm (last admission 5:00pm).
- From Aug. 6th to enter the Doge's Palace you need to have the Green Pass + ID card, you cannot enter the venue without it (if you don’t have it or forgot it and are not allowed to enter the venue, the tour will not be refundable)
- Collect the tickets starting from the same day of the visit, from 10:00 AM and not before at Venice Tours Assistance Point in St. Mark's Square, Calle Larga Ascensione #1257 Opening hours: from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office) with a sign "VENICE TOURS – ASSISTANCE POINT".
- Comfortable shoes and appropriate clothes suggested
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned. The tour is individual.
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Doge's Palace Ticket & Guide Book?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Doge's Palace Ticket & Guide Book?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Doge's Palace Ticket & Guide Book?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Doge's Palace Ticket & Guide Book?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We could spend as little/much time as we liked in each area and if you decide on the day you want a headset it's an additional 5 euros." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Doge's Palace Ticket & Guide Book
1 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingVeniceSkip-the-Line Tours - VenetoAttractions & Museums - VenetoMuseum Tickets & Passes - VenetoSkip-the-Line Tours - TrevisoAttractions & Museums - TrevisoMuseum Tickets & Passes - TrevisoSkip-the-Line Tours - PaduaAttractions & Museums - PaduaMuseum Tickets & Passes - PaduaCategory
Ca' Rezzonico AqualandiaCampo San LucaBovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)BuranoCannaregio Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Venice IslandsCampo San BartolomeoHard Rock Cafe Venice Scuola Grande di San Rocco Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)MuranoPeggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)