Explore our promoted experiences
- 2.5-hour Doge’s Palace and St. Mark’s Square Museums skip-the-line tour in Venice
- Admire the architectural wonders of Piazza San Marco on a guided walking tour
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to Doge’s Palace and see the famous Bridge of Sighs
- Gain access to the palaces around St. Mark’s Square with a special museum pass
- Cruise to Murano Island and visit a traditional Murano glass factory (optional)
- Ideal introduction to Venice for first-time visitors or those short on time
Departure & Return
Doge's Palace tour: St. Mark's Square - clock tower near exchange office (the white building with the blue clock facade) DO NOT GO TO THE BELL TOWER
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed the days after; otherwise, it will be refunded)
- For security reasons sacks, bags, or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Doges’ Palace. Free deposit inside.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must download the audio guide with digital map on your mobile phone.
- You will receive the audio guide with digital map by e-mail. If you have any problems with this, please come to Venice Tours office (San Marco 1130) for assistance.
- From Aug. 6th to enter the Doge's Palace you need to have the Green Pass + ID card, you cannot enter the venue without it (if you don’t have it or forgot it and are not allowed to enter the venue, the tour will not be refundable)
- Most travelers can participate
- ATTENTION: the walking tour is at 9:00 AM, the visit to the Doge's Palace is at 11:45 AM. Please consider the gap of time between the walking tour and the Doge's Palace.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you only have a short amount of time in Venice, these two historic sites are a must." See review