- Guided tour of the Doge's Palace
- Learn about Venetian political power throughout the centuries
- Tickets to three other St. Mark's Square Museums
- Optional Murano Island glass factory tour
Departure & Return
The Clock Tower is located in Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, go straight on leaving the Basilica on your right and you will find the assistant waiting for you with the signboard TOUR under the Clock Tower.
ONLY FOR PRIVATE TOUR! If you have chosen the private option, please come to Venice Tours Assistance Point. The newsstand is between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You'll see a sign "VENICE TOURS - ASSISTANCE POINT". It's close to Museo Correr, in St.Mark's Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed the days after; otherwise, it will be refunded)
- For security reasons suitcases, backpacks or large bags are not allowed inside the Doges’ Palace, the storage service is free of charge.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must download the audio guide with digital map on your mobile phone
- You will receive the audio guide with digital map by e-mail. If you have any problems with this, please come to Venice Tours office (San Marco 1130) for assistance.
- From Aug. 6th to enter the Doge's Palace you need to have the Green Pass + ID card, you cannot enter the venue without it (if you don’t have it or forgot it and are not allowed to enter the venue, the tour will not be refundable)
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "In the heat (end of May and already humid - dress appropriately)." See review