Explore our promoted experiences
- 30-minute gondola ride through Venice’s canals
- Admire key sights of Venice from the water
- Travel the way Venetian nobles did so many years ago
- Choice between an 11am, 3pm, and 5:15 pm departure
- This ride isn’t wheelchair accessible
Departure & Return
15 min before in Calle larga de l’Ascension 1256 - 30124 next to the post office San Marco (opposite side of the Saint Marks Basilica). Look for the yellow sign "Meeting point" on the wooden kiosk.
The 30 min gondola ride will end at the gondola station in campo San Moisè next to the Bauer Hotel in San Marco
What To Expect
Your guide welcomes you, and helps you and the other passengers (up to six) board the gondola. As you board, notice the black color of your gondola. This wasn’t always the case in Venice. Venetian nobles used to travel in brightly colored gondolas to match their palaces, but a 16-th century law required them to be painted black, and they remain so today.
Once everyone gets situated, your gondolier takes off on the Grand Canal for your 30-minute ride. Slowly cruise down the canals as your guide points out must-see spots in the city, including Santa Maria della Salute and Ponte dell'Accademia. Continue your ride to the Fenice area, and then come back to the location where your ride started to get on with your day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For all late arrivals and no show, no refund
- Meeting point 15 min before the departure time
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Venice Events srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands