7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Grotto boat trip & Specific entrance fees to optional sites.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or other location in Malta and your trip starts right away!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sun Star Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Carpe Diem Malta - A Private day trip around Malta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Carpe Diem Malta - A Private day trip around Malta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Carpe Diem Malta - A Private day trip around Malta?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Carpe Diem Malta - A Private day trip around Malta?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 142830P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Carpe Diem Malta - A Private day trip around Malta
7 to 8 hours
4 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVallettaShore Excursions - MelliehaBus Tours - MelliehaPorts of Call Tours - MelliehaHistorical Tours - MelliehaFull-day Tours - MelliehaShore Excursions - SyracuseBus Tours - SyracusePorts of Call Tours - SyracuseHistorical Tours - SyracuseFull-day Tours - SyracuseShore Excursions - AgrigentoBus Tours - AgrigentoPorts of Call Tours - AgrigentoHistorical Tours - AgrigentoFull-day Tours - AgrigentoCategory
Teatru ManoelPort of VallettaPalazzo ParisioLascaris War RoomsTa’ Qali Crafts VillageGrandmaster's PalaceTa’ XbiexAuberge de CastilleCasa Rocca PiccolaGrand HarbourGhar Dalam Cave and MuseumSan Anton GardensNational Museum of Archaeology, MaltaMalta 5DHal Saflieni HypogeumLower Barrakka GardensSt. James Cavalier Centre for Creativity (Spazju Kreattiv)Great Siege of Malta & the Knights of St. JohnMalta Falconry CentreTarxien Temples (It-Tempji ta' Hal Tarxien)