7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Certified tourist guide
Blue Grotto boat trip & Specific entrance fees to optional sites.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or other location in Malta and you trip starts right away!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sun Star Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during An Exclusive Private day trip around Malta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during An Exclusive Private day trip around Malta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during An Exclusive Private day trip around Malta?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during An Exclusive Private day trip around Malta?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Recommend this tour very highly for all those who wish to get a great overview of Malta with the ability to be driven anywhere around the island." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
An Exclusive Private day trip around Malta
7 to 8 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVallettaShore Excursions - MelliehaBus Tours - MelliehaPorts of Call Tours - MelliehaFull-day Tours - MelliehaShore Excursions - SyracuseBus Tours - SyracusePorts of Call Tours - SyracuseFull-day Tours - SyracuseShore Excursions - AgrigentoBus Tours - AgrigentoPorts of Call Tours - AgrigentoFull-day Tours - AgrigentoCategory
Hal Saflieni Hypogeum Tours & TicketsGhar Dalam Cave and Museum Tours & TicketsCasa Rocca Piccola Tours & TicketsMarsamxett Harbour Tours & TicketsMosta Dome Tours & TicketsMalta Falconry Centre Tours & TicketsChurch of St. Paul's Shipwreck Tours & TicketsTarxien Temples (It-Tempji ta' Hal Tarxien) Tours & TicketsLower Barrakka Gardens Tours & TicketsGreat Siege of Malta & the Knights of St. John Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Archaeology, Malta Tours & TicketsSt. James Cavalier Centre for Creativity (Spazju Kreattiv) Tours & TicketsTa’ Xbiex Tours & TicketsAuberge de Castille Tours & TicketsSan Anton Gardens Tours & TicketsPort of Valletta Tours & TicketsMsida Marina Tours & TicketsPalazzo Parisio Tours & TicketsTa’ Qali Crafts Village Tours & TicketsMalta 5D Tours & Tickets