8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The ideal in-depth introduction to Tunisia, this multi-day tour covers the country’s top highlights, leaving you free to choose your accommodation. Explore standout attractions spanning thousands of years of history, from the Roman ruins of Carthage to the postcard-perfect village of Sidi Bou Said. Tours include an adventure-filled excursion in a 4WD vehicle and a camelback ride through the desert.
- A multi-day guided tour of Tunisia’s top sights
- Enjoy the perfect mix of independent and all-inclusive, with itineraries prepared each day
- Tours include airport and hotel pickup, plus climate-controlled vehicle transfers each way
- Get an in-depth introduction to the country’s main attractions from your own personal guide
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Landing and facility fees
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
I will pick you up at your hotel or address
- Tunis-Carthage International Airport, 1080 Tunis Cedex، Tunis, Tunisia
- Djerba-Mellita Airport, VQCF+HXF, Mellita, Tunisia
- Enfidha-Hammamet International Airport, Enfidha 4000, Tunisia
- Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport, Monastir, Tunisia
- Tozeur–Nefta International Airport, W4P6+4HP, Tozeur, Tunisia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- On request we can modify the steps.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jamel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Tunisia 7-Day tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Tunisia 7-Day tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeMarketsLayover Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportTunis4WD Tours - AgrigentoFood Tours - AgrigentoSporting Events - AgrigentoBus Tours - AgrigentoAudio Guides - AgrigentoNature and Wildlife - AgrigentoMulti-day Tours - AgrigentoExtreme - AgrigentoMarkets - AgrigentoLayover Tours - Agrigento4WD Tours - PalermoFood Tours - PalermoSporting Events - PalermoBus Tours - PalermoAudio Guides - PalermoNature and Wildlife - PalermoMulti-day Tours - PalermoExtreme - PalermoMarkets - PalermoLayover Tours - Palermo4WD Tours - DjerbaFood Tours - DjerbaSporting Events - DjerbaBus Tours - DjerbaAudio Guides - DjerbaNature and Wildlife - DjerbaMulti-day Tours - DjerbaExtreme - DjerbaMarkets - DjerbaLayover Tours - DjerbaCategory