- Discover Toulouse’s key highlights, all in a single tour
- A walking tour lets you get up close and personal with the sights
- Admire UNESCO-listed churches, mansions, and other landmarks
- Learn all about the city’s rich history from your guide’s commentary
Departure & Return
Meet you at 4, Place Saint-Sernin in Toulouse (4, Saint-Sernin-Square), very close from Basilica Saint-Sernin. There are some benches.
Place Saint-Georges, close to Place Wilson
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a kind of active walk in the very center of Toulouse, 2 hours, so it is probably better to wear confortable shoes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bienvenue Toulouse
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.