- Visit 3 neighborhoods in Tokyo known for their ramen
- Try mini-bowls of 6 varieties of ramen
- Learn about the history and future of Japanese ramen
- Get to know Tokyo with your local guide
Departure & Return
In front of Mural at Shibuya Station (Hachiko Exit) - adjacent to Hachiko statue & facing the big crossing
We will end the tour at Ebisu station.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tokyo Ramen Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.