- Private sushi-making lesson in Tokyo's Tsukiji district
- Learn the secrets to making authentic Japanese sushi from a master chef
- Savor your sushi creations for lunch
- Includes hotel pickup and translation by a professional guide
- Impress friends back home with your sushi skills and chef's uniform souvenir
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our guide will pick you up at the hotel lobby. The pick-up time will be notified to you once you confirm your booking.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note: This cooking class uses raw seafood
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- For safety reasons, children between the ages of 5-7 are not allowed behind the sushi counter. Instead, you will be able to enjoy making sushi in front of the counter where there is more space
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mina Japan
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: VIP Tsukiji Sushi Lesson with a Master Chef.