9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a taste for Japanese history and traditional culture during this 9-hour private trip to the city of Nikko. Travel aboard the limited express train and arrive in Nikko, where you’ll explore the city’s Toshogu Shrine and Rinnoji Temple. Spend the afternoon learning about Japanese sake during a VIP tour at a local brewery.
- Explore the historic city of Nikko on a private tour
- Discover the intricate architecture of the Toshogu Shrine and Rinnoji Temple complex
- Get a VIP tour of Watanabe Sahira Sake Brewery led by a master brewer
- Private guide ensures personalized service and attention
- Includes round-trip transport on a limited express train
- Trip cost is priced on a per-person basis
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip limited express train between Nikko and Asakusa
All taxes and handling charges
Food and drinks
Admission fee to shrines or temples