8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Tokyo with like-minded travelers during this full-day private tour of the city designed specifically for Muslim visitors. Stops will be made for prayer time throughout the day, and the provided lunch will be halal-friendly to suit your needs. See popular sights such as Ueno Park and Ameya Yokocho Street, and shop for souvenirs on Asakusa Nakamise Shopping Street. You’ll even have the chance to say prayers at a local mosque, Tokyo Camii. Your English-speaking guide will pick you up from your hotel in the morning and drop you back off in the evening, after a full of exploring some of Tokyo’s most exciting sights.
- A full-day private tour of Tokyo designed for Muslim visitors
- Stop for prayers at a local mosque, Tokyo Camii
- Feast on a delicious halal lunch
- See the historic Imperial Palace
- Shop for trinkets on Asakusa Nakamise Shopping Street
- Enjoy a personalized experience on this private tour
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off