8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Tokyo with like-minded travelers during this full-day private tour of the city designed specifically for Muslim visitors. Stops will be made for prayer time throughout the day, and the provided lunch will be halal-friendly to suit your needs. See popular sights such as Ueno Park and Ameya Yokocho Street, and shop for souvenirs on Asakusa Nakamise Shopping Street. You’ll even have the chance to say prayers at a local mosque, Tokyo Camii. Your English-speaking guide will pick you up from your hotel in the morning and drop you back off in the evening, after a full of exploring some of Tokyo’s most exciting sights.
- A full-day private tour of Tokyo designed for Muslim visitors
- Stop for prayers at a local mosque, Tokyo Camii
- Feast on a delicious halal lunch
- See the historic Imperial Palace
- Shop for trinkets on Asakusa Nakamise Shopping Street
- Enjoy a personalized experience on this private tour
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up hotels locating central Tokyo (23 wards).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that this tour is for Muslims only
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Oriental Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Muslim Tokyo Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Muslim Tokyo Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Muslim Tokyo Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Muslim Tokyo Tour
2 hours 55 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoBus Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoFull-day Tours - KantoBus Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoFull-day Tours - MusashinoBus Tours - KawasakiHistorical Tours - KawasakiFull-day Tours - KawasakiCategory
Japanese Sword Museum (Token Hakubutsukan) Tours & TicketsTama Zoological Park Tours & TicketsDaibutsu (Great Buddha of Kamakura) Tours & TicketsJindai Botanical Gardens Tours & TicketsYoyogi Park (Yoyogi Koen) Tours & Tickets21_21 Design Sight Tours & TicketsOwakudani Tours & TicketsHanazono Shrine (Hanazono Jinja) Tours & TicketsTokyo Joypolis Tours & TicketsHappo-en Garden Tours & TicketsYasukuni Shrine (Yasukuni Jinja) Tours & TicketsKappabashi (Kitchen Town) Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds Tokyo Tours & TicketsTokyo Solamachi Tours & TicketsLEGOLAND® Discovery Center Tokyo Tours & TicketsFuji-Hakone-Izu National Park Tours & TicketsMount Nesugata Observatory Tours & TicketsToshogu Shrine (Nikko Toshogu) Tours & TicketsMeiji Jingu Stadium Tours & TicketsHama Rikyu Gardens Tours & Tickets