1 to 2 days (Approx.)
Build your own Nikko adventure with this 4-day Nikko All Area Pass for foreign visitors. With a round-trip ticket from the Asakusa station included plus unlimited Nikko train and bus travel, the pass lets you to explore Nikko over four consecutive calendar days, making it easy to visit the shrines, springs, and temples for which the area is known. Just show your non-Japanese passport and booking voucher to collect your pass, then start sightseeing.
- Travel between Asakusa and Shimo-Imaichi with your Nikko All Area Pass
- Sightsee independently in Nikko with the freedom to explore at your own pace
- Make use of included buses and trains to visit Kirifuri Waterfall and more
- Save money with discounts on select Nikko and Kinugawa Onsen attractions
Saved to wishlist!
4-day Nikko All Area Pass
Roundtrip train fare between Asakusa Station and Shimo-Imaichi Station
Unlimited Tobu local train rides between Shimo-Imaichi Station and Tobu-Nikko Station or Shin-Fujiwara Station
Unlimited bus rides on the 2A, 2B, 2C, and 2D buses departing from or arriving at Tobu-Nikko Station
20 percent discount on Limited Express SPACIA and Limited Express Revaty express fees and compartment room fees
Admission to shrines and temples in the Nikko area
Limited Express train and JR train fees
Food and beverages
Departure & Return
Tobu Tourist Information Center Asakusa , 1-chōme-4-1 Hanakawado, 台東区 Taito City, Tokyo 111-0033, JapanThis activity will end right where it started.
Business Hours: 7:20 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
4/20/2021 - 11/27/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:20 AM - 07:00 PM|
11/28/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children 5 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The Tobu Nikko All Area Pass is only available for foreign tourists with a non-Japanese passport.
- You must present a valid non-Japanese passport on the day of the activity.
- Discounts on entrance fees, transportation fares, and purchases vary by season.
- Some Nikko area attractions only operate seasonally; please check before you go.
- The 2A bus travels between the Tobu-Nikko Station and Yumoto-Onsen. Each leg of the journey lasts approximately 75 minutes. Hours of operation are 6:15 AM–6:10 PM.
- The 2B bus follows the World Heritage Sightseeing route. Buses depart every 15 minutes. Each loop lasts approximately 23 minutes. Hours of operation are 8:20 AM–5:30 PM.
- The 2C bus travels between the Tobu-Nikko Station and Chuzenji-Onsen. Each leg of the journey lasts approximately 45 minutes. Hours of operation are 6:30 AM–6:30 PM.
- Between November 24 and March 31, the 2D bus travels between the Tobu-Nikko Station and Kirifuri no Taki. Between April 1 and November 23, the 2D bus travels between the Tobu-Nikko Station and Ozasa Ranch. Hours of operation vary; please check before you go.
- Train and bus time schedules and route maps are available on the Tobu Railway website. Please search for “Tobu Railway” to find the website.
- Your pass is valid for a period of 4 consecutive days beginning on the date you selected when booking. Consecutive days are calendar days, not 24-hour days.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- [ATTENTION] During below term*, Nikko Toshogu Shrine "Yomeimon" is repaired and you cannot see it. Please make sure of it before booking. *From December,2021 to March,2022
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOBU TOP TOURS CO., LTD.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during NIKKO PASS All Area?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during NIKKO PASS All Area?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during NIKKO PASS All Area?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
NIKKO PASS All Area
1 to 2 days
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ServicesTransportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportTokyoRail Services - KantoTransportation Services - KantoRail Services - MusashinoTransportation Services - MusashinoRail Services - KawasakiTransportation Services - KawasakiCategory
Shinagawa AquariumHanazono Shrine (Hanazono Jinja)Tokyo Metro (Tokyo Subway)OmotesandoTokyo National MuseumMemory Lane (Omoide Yokocho)Tokyo SEA LIFE® ParkDaibutsu (Great Buddha of Kamakura)National Art Center Tokyo (NACT)Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural MuseumNakamise Shopping StreetFuji Five Lakes (Fujigoko)Maxell Aqua Park ShinagawaTokyo SkytreeLEGOLAND® Discovery Center TokyoShibuyaJindai Botanical GardensMount Nesugata ObservatoryHakone Komagatake Ropeway (Komagatake Ropeway Line)Ginza