- Choose to travel independently or with an assistant: Either way, all logistics are taken care of
- Embark upon a Zazen meditation session in Nikko's most famous temple
- Enjoy free time to explore the historic and cultural towns of Ochijuku and Nikko
- Hassle-free Tokyo hotel pickup and drop-off (if you select the option)
Departure & Return
If you do not choose "with assistant" option, the tour starts at Tobu-Asakusa Station. The train tickets and information package will be sent to your hotel in Tokyo. Make your own way to the destination.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise us if you have any food allergy or restriction.
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Since this is 50% off discount promotion, please write a review after the tour ends.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff