2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make the most of your visit to Nikko on this 2-day tour that combines sightseeing and trekking, and independent exploration with a guided tour. On day one, visit Nikko Toshogu Shrine, and Rinnoji temple where you participate in a Zazen meditation session. The next day, feeling cleansed and renewed, you meet your guide to embark upon a hike in the Oku-Nikko area, home to abundant natural beauty, featuring waterfalls, lakes, and high marshlands.
- Combine sightseeing at cultural attractions with a hiking trip through nature
- Includes train tickets, local transport, and hotel accommodation: No need to book separately
- Experience a guided Zazen meditation session inside Rinnoji, Nikko's most-important temple
- Enjoy the flexibility of a tour that arranges all logistics but allows you to explore independently
Saved to wishlist!
Zen meditation on Day 1
Trekking guide on Day 2
Local transportation fee on Day 2
Hotel arrangement (Breakfast included)
Admission fee (Toshogu shrine/Rinnoji temple) on Day 1
Local transportation fee on Day 1
Lunch and dinner
Departure & Return
1-chōme-1-3 Asakusa, Taito City, Tokyo 111-0032, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Trekking gear is not included, so please were the cloth, easy to walk.
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Since this is 50% off discount promotion, please write a review after the tour ends.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Nikko Sightseeing and Trekking Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Nikko Sightseeing and Trekking Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoMulti-day Tours - KantoMulti-day Tours - MusashinoMulti-day Tours - KawasakiCategory
Mt. Takao Cable CarNational Art Center Tokyo (NACT)Tsukishima Monja StreetOdaiba Seaside Park (Oaidaba Kaihin Koen)Beni Fuji no Yu OnsenHaneda Airport (HND)KagurazakaKasai Rinkai ParkEdo Wonderland (Nikko Edomura)Yasukuni Shrine (Yasukuni Jinja)KabukichoTokyo National MuseumEngaku-ji TempleJapanese Sword Museum (Token Hakubutsukan)National Museum of Nature and ScienceRobot RestaurantTama Zoological ParkTokyo City View Observation Deck (Tokyo Sky Deck)Kitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)Omotesando