11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Nikko at your own pace and in the company of just your party and a driver/guide. This private tour from Tokyo takes you to discover such landmarks as the Kammangafuchi Gorge,Rinno-ji Temple, Nikko Tamozawa Imperial Villa Memorial Park, and more.
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Tokyo hotel/port/station
- Free in-car Wi-Fi: Ideal for uploading and sharing photos
- Learn about the history of Nikko from your private guide
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Lunch is excluded. We are glad to find your favorite menu on the way.
Admission Fee for Nikko Toshogu Shrine, Adult:¥1300,Child:¥450
Admission Fee for Rinnoji Temple, Adult:¥400,Child:¥200
Entrance Fee for Kegon Water Fall, Adult:¥550,Child:¥330
Entrance fee for Tamosawa Villa Imperial Resident, adult¥510/child¥250
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pickup point is all area of Tokyo 23 Wards.
Hotel Pickup is OK.
Airport Pickup is OK (Haneda International Airport)
Cruise Port Pickup is OK (Harumi, Oi Port)
Tokyo Station Pickup is OK
Narita International Airport : Need surcharge (10% addition)
Yokohama Osambashi or Daikokufuto Port : Need surcharge (10% addition)
- Haneda Airport, 3-3-2 Hanedakuko, Ota 144-0041 Tokyo Prefecture
- Cruise port (Harumi Port, and Oi Port)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please give us a message if you need a child seat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GLOBAL GUIDE&TRANSPORT SERVICE Co.,LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
11-hour Nikko tour, with Private Car, from/to Tokyo
6 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHop on Hop OffBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoShore Excursions - KantoHop on Hop Off - KantoBus Tours - KantoPorts of Call Tours - KantoFull-day Tours - KantoShore Excursions - MusashinoHop on Hop Off - MusashinoBus Tours - MusashinoPorts of Call Tours - MusashinoFull-day Tours - MusashinoShore Excursions - KawasakiHop on Hop Off - KawasakiBus Tours - KawasakiPorts of Call Tours - KawasakiFull-day Tours - KawasakiCategory
Daibutsu (Great Buddha of Kamakura)Tokyo City View Observation Deck (Tokyo Sky Deck)Shinjuku Park (Shinjuku Gyoen)National Art Center Tokyo (NACT)Fuji-Hakone-Izu National ParkTokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)Edo-Tokyo MuseumHappo-en GardenTokyo SolamachiEdo Wonderland (Nikko Edomura)Yoyogi Park (Yoyogi Koen)Tokyo Metro (Tokyo Subway)Yurakucho Yakitori AlleyChidorigafuchi MoatToshogu Shrine (Nikko Toshogu)Shiba Park (Shiba Koen)Tama Zoological ParkTokyo MidtownInokashira ParkAkasaka Palace (State Guest House)