- Day-long cruise around Ponza island from Terracina
- Glide around the island by fully equipped motorboat
- Soak up sun as you enjoy an onboard lunch with wine
- See the Grotta di Pilato, a series of Roman caves cut into the cliffs
- Spend free time at Frontone Beach before your return to port
Departure & Return
BOX-office “ponzaturismo.it di Shuttle viaggi” at the port of Terracina - boarding area via del Molo, snc (after the Harbor Master's Office "capitaneria di Porto")
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After a stroll around the port area, board another boat and cruise to the southern end of the island where the Grotta di Pilato awaits. Dating to the Roman period, the caves are a complex of tunnels and pools set into the cliffside. Continue cruising past the rocky and rugged cliffs, and look out for remote bays and the eye-catching Promontory of the Old Lighthouse as you go.
Enjoy a pasta lunch on board, along with wine, water, and coffee. When the boat returns to shore, you’ll have some free time at Frontone Beach to bask in the sun.
Return to Ponza Port by one of the frequent shuttle boats at a time that suits you. Your ticket is included, and the journey takes roughly 10 minutes. Just be sure to arrive at the port in time for the evening cruise back to Terracina Port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking you will receive only a booking confirmation
- You will receive your official tickets within the next 48 hours after receiving the confirmation. Please check your e-mail
- Tickets NON-REFUNDABLE
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or food allergies at time of booking
- Bring sun cream and hats to protect yourself from the sun
- No high heeled shoes allowed on the boat
- Group tour. Group size is max 50/60
- In order to best serve you, make sure to show up at the meeting point 15-minutes prior to your tour departure time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour In Rome by Tour in the City
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Rome sea side Day Cruises Ponza Mini Cruise South Side | Frontone Beach .