Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour walking tour of Taormina's historic highlights
- Get the inside scoop on local landmarks including Palazzo Corvaja, Santa Caterina church and fashionable Corso Umberto
- Beat the crowds with skip-the-line access to the ancient Greek theater
- Taste Mt Etna DOC wines and specialty products at a local wine bar
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Hotels located in the center of Taormina
Your guide will meet you at the entrance of the Ancient Greek Theater
The walking tour will end with a wine tasting in a local wine bar where you will taste three wines accompanied by local products.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The tour's starting time is subject to change due to the Greek Theater's timetable.
- Please inform us of any food allergies in advance.
- This tour includes a walking part. Please let us know in advance of any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- Please note that Italian law does not allow to serve alcoholic drinks to teens under 16 year of age. Children under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
- Only in English to enhance the quality of the experience
- Clients are required to be at meeting point 10 min. prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Experience Taormina
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.